dimanche 21 mars 2010

Message aux Américaines et aux femmes du monde qui M, les femmes Françaises ne savent pas s'occuper de moi ! SOS, ce sont des fous en France...

Good Morning America

Social sécurity is a good thing, but not in the french model... in fact the french system is not only an organisation for the health... it is probaly and second rôle.

I hope for Americans peoples, an auther system for preserve the liberty, the force and happinness.

The french Securité Sociale CPAM is a system communiste from "which" the individual choise is very limited... in fact, the french people is no free in their medical "SS".

And the medecine is the real big power on the individu, rich or poor !

I support, the republican and the differents independants... not for all ideas but for moderate this reform and i hope the system in USA, can to create an good model healht security system, very diferent in a real, honesty, integrity and loyalty for the liberty garantee in USA, and for not a new bell's breakage. :( and a chario tour...with absurdes handcarts for all ...in the horrible trade on your health, like in Creazy France !

But in USA, you can't not to perceive this sadistic global french reality.

Good save America... and Amercan girls will save me, and my health ! et je n'oubli pas mes merveilleux enfants pour qui je souhaite l'Amerique et sa protection, comme pour tout ses enfants.

Eric, Born in America... but i can not vote in USA, ... my vote was robbing at one, with my live, my parent, my origine nationnality ! and my fortune... but i will go to vote in France today for Lorrain country election, and i have a problem, because i d'ont know the person on list... Is really for me in my mind...foreigns and this one is a no sense, but i vote for my impossible intégration with the frogs, never, France offert to me a good live, good time with enjoye and love in France, it's Hard... i'm 45 and it's realy time ...

I hate you ...Saletés de Français !

If i would be an angel, i would be the angel of the love, love and love, with affectinate fuck, cuddles, force and tenderly and without absurdity, or the war...for moderate the human madness in all things "by the force when this power" is the best only solution, for protect our Love...and your and me... enjoy futur live.

Eric Loïc ou EL'.T'arrive pas à te souvenir de la langue anglo américaine maternelle, trop dur pour le coeur sans doute, méme de l'apprendre c'était souffrance inconsciente, mais la façon de penser, tu ne peus pas l'oublier, c'est integrer en toi ... Besoin d'une gentille et belle jeune femme à peau douce pour ELT* et en échange, j'offre des leçons d'Amour with Love.
*Voir dico Franco Anglais !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire